The homeowners on this project were moving to Dallas in order to be closer to their new grandchild. This house was in the perfect location but needed some work. The house was a new build spec home and it showed – there was very little planning or design intent discernible in the kitchen, laundry room, or master closet.
The team at Blackline Renovations designed a new island to create better flow in the kitchen and a more functional work triangle. The kitchen is much more bright, open and functional.
The Blackline Difference
- Blackline Renovations is a team of professionals dedicated to providing the finest remodeling experience to our select clientele.
- Your project will be assigned a full-time project manager and project administrator to keep everything running smoothly.
- We ensure the design, schedule, and cost are clearly defined, communicated to you, and adhered to throughout the process.
- We conduct weekly face-to-face owner meetings.
- From plans, specifications, contracts, to schedules, everything we do is in writing.
Complete Risk Management
- Your family, your home, our workers and employees are all covered by our
general liability, worker’s comp, builders risk and auto liability insurance policies.
- All contracts are lump-sum; you know the exact scope and cost of your project.
- We guarantee you will never have a lien on your property.
- We are full-service from concept to completion. All we need are your ideas.
- Your home will stay clean and finish cleaner that when we started.
- We hire only the finest craftsmen to work in your home.
- We are proud of our work, and stand behind it with our lifetime warranty on all workmanship and materials.
- At Blackline, we have the experience and knowledge to make your project a success.