The client wanted an accurate historical restoration, while also using modern technology to make the home more functional for today’s living style.
They bought their “dream home” 10 years prior at a great price due to the amount of work it needed. After many years of struggling to do the renovation themselves, they realized to achieve their dream, they’d need to hire a professional.
All modifications had to be within the footprint of the home due to zoning. We integrated the homeowners need for more working space in the kitchen by utilizing the original walk-through pantry area that wasn’t being used, and added that space to the kitchen. All materials were selected with beauty and function as the main priority. The subway backsplash tile, inset cabinets, farmhouse sink, period lighting, beadboard ceiling, and pine floors were all chosen/selected with the period the home was built in mind.
The Blackline Difference
- Blackline Renovations is a team of professionals dedicated to providing the finest remodeling experience to our select clientele.
- Your project will be assigned a full-time project manager and project administrator to keep everything running smoothly.
- We ensure the design, schedule, and cost are clearly defined, communicated to you, and adhered to throughout the process.
- We conduct weekly face-to-face owner meetings.
- From plans, specifications, contracts, to schedules, everything we do is in writing.
Complete Risk Management
- Your family, your home, our workers and employees are all covered by our
general liability, worker’s comp, builders risk and auto liability insurance policies.
- All contracts are lump-sum; you know the exact scope and cost of your project.
- We guarantee you will never have a lien on your property.
- We are full-service from concept to completion. All we need are your ideas.
- Your home will stay clean and finish cleaner that when we started.
- We hire only the finest craftsmen to work in your home.
- We are proud of our work, and stand behind it with our lifetime warranty on all workmanship and materials.
- At Blackline, we have the experience and knowledge to make your project a success.