Before moving into this home, the homeowners knew some of the design and layout wouldn’t work for their family. An outdated elevator took up floor space in the breakfast room and greatly reduce the light to the space. The homeowners really wanted to modernize the space and make it fit their growing family.
By removing the old elevator and tearing down the wall dividing the elevator from the breakfast room, existing windows flooded the space with natural light.The kitchen countertops were replaced with honed marble and the new edge detail was simplified, adding to a more modern feel. All of the existing cabinetry was painted a bright, crisp white to tie everything together.
The Blackline Difference
- Blackline Renovations is a team of professionals dedicated to providing the finest remodeling experience to our select clientele.
- Your project will be assigned a full-time project manager and project administrator to keep everything running smoothly.
- We ensure the design, schedule, and cost are clearly defined, communicated to you, and adhered to throughout the process.
- We conduct weekly face-to-face owner meetings.
- From plans, specifications, contracts, to schedules, everything we do is in writing.
Complete Risk Management
- Your family, your home, our workers and employees are all covered by our
general liability, worker’s comp, builders risk and auto liability insurance policies.
- All contracts are lump-sum; you know the exact scope and cost of your project.
- We guarantee you will never have a lien on your property.
- We are full-service from concept to completion. All we need are your ideas.
- Your home will stay clean and finish cleaner that when we started.
- We hire only the finest craftsmen to work in your home.
- We are proud of our work, and stand behind it with our lifetime warranty on all workmanship and materials.
- At Blackline, we have the experience and knowledge to make your project a success.