The homeowners wanted to rework their existing master bathroom and closets to create a more open layout and maximize the storage in their closet. The existing bathroom finishes were nice but did not reflect the homeowner’s style.
We completely gutted the spaces and reconfigured the layout. By combining the two existing closets on one side of the space, we were able to relocate some of the existing plumbing fixtures and maximize the space and flow of the bathroom. The statement stone chevron mosaic floor tile draws your focus and all the other finishes were chosen to compliment and help the floor tile stand out.
The Blackline Difference
- Blackline Renovations is a team of professionals dedicated to providing the finest remodeling experience to our select clientele.
- Your project will be assigned a full-time project manager and project administrator to keep everything running smoothly.
- We ensure the design, schedule, and cost are clearly defined, communicated to you, and adhered to throughout the process.
- We conduct weekly face-to-face owner meetings.
- From plans, specifications, contracts, to schedules, everything we do is in writing.
Complete Risk Management
- Your family, your home, our workers and employees are all covered by our
general liability, worker’s comp, builders risk and auto liability insurance policies.
- All contracts are lump-sum; you know the exact scope and cost of your project.
- We guarantee you will never have a lien on your property.
- We are full-service from concept to completion. All we need are your ideas.
- Your home will stay clean and finish cleaner that when we started.
- We hire only the finest craftsmen to work in your home.
- We are proud of our work, and stand behind it with our lifetime warranty on all workmanship and materials.
- At Blackline, we have the experience and knowledge to make your project a success.