In this project, the kitchen was original to the home, and the homeowner was overwhelmed with where to begin. As with most homes built in the mid-century, the kitchen was closed off from the living area and had a very low ceiling. The cabinets, flooring, lighting, appliances and countertops were completely outdated and broken.
This is the kind of project in which Blackline Renovations loves to be involved. Blackline Renovations' organized approach and proven process put the owner at ease when initially discussing the process. Blackline Renovations completely gutted the kitchen and created an open space with a classic, clean feel to match the updated design of the rest of the home.
The Blackline Difference
- Blackline Renovations is a team of professionals dedicated to providing the finest remodeling experience to our select clientele.
- Your project will be assigned a full-time project manager and project administrator to keep everything running smoothly.
- We ensure the design, schedule, and cost are clearly defined, communicated to you, and adhered to throughout the process.
- We conduct weekly face-to-face owner meetings.
- From plans, specifications, contracts, to schedules, everything we do is in writing.
Complete Risk Management
- Your family, your home, our workers and employees are all covered by our
general liability, worker’s comp, builders risk and auto liability insurance policies.
- All contracts are lump-sum; you know the exact scope and cost of your project.
- We guarantee you will never have a lien on your property.
- We are full-service from concept to completion. All we need are your ideas.
- Your home will stay clean and finish cleaner that when we started.
- We hire only the finest craftsmen to work in your home.
- We are proud of our work, and stand behind it with our lifetime warranty on all workmanship and materials.
- At Blackline, we have the experience and knowledge to make your project a success.