At only 90 square feet, the original kitchen was extremely small. So small, that the refrigerator was in the breakfast room, preventing that room from being used for anything else. Additionally, there was no countertop adjacent to the range, nor was there a laundry facility in the home.
We expanded the kitchen to 137 square feet by utilizing two unused closets adjacent to the space. This allowed for us to relocate the refrigerator from the breakfast room to the kitchen, and allowed for us to add counter space on either side of the new range. We were also able to add a small addition to incorporate a laundry/mud room.
The Blackline Difference
- Blackline Renovations is a team of professionals dedicated to providing the finest remodeling experience to our select clientele.
- Your project will be assigned a full-time project manager and project administrator to keep everything running smoothly.
- We ensure the design, schedule, and cost are clearly defined, communicated to you, and adhered to throughout the process.
- We conduct weekly face-to-face owner meetings.
- From plans, specifications, contracts, to schedules, everything we do is in writing.
Complete Risk Management
- Your family, your home, our workers and employees are all covered by our
general liability, worker’s comp, builders risk and auto liability insurance policies.
- All contracts are lump-sum; you know the exact scope and cost of your project.
- We guarantee you will never have a lien on your property.
- We are full-service from concept to completion. All we need are your ideas.
- Your home will stay clean and finish cleaner that when we started.
- We hire only the finest craftsmen to work in your home.
- We are proud of our work, and stand behind it with our lifetime warranty on all workmanship and materials.
- At Blackline, we have the experience and knowledge to make your project a success.