The homeowners on this project were trying to downsize from their existing home, but wanted to stay in the same neighborhood. They found the perfect townhome, but it needed a lot of work. The kitchen was dark and dated, and although it was a good size, it had very inefficient storage.
We completely tore down the original space. The overall layout of the kitchen stayed, but we installed new custom cabinetry to match the traditional style of the home. New quartzite countertops, appliances, plumbing fixtures, tile flooring, and subway backsplash really freshen up the space. We added LED recessed lighting and under cabinet lights to really brighten up the space and make it much more functional.
The Blackline Difference
- Blackline Renovations is a team of professionals dedicated to providing the finest remodeling experience to our select clientele.
- Your project will be assigned a full-time project manager and project administrator to keep everything running smoothly.
- We ensure the design, schedule, and cost are clearly defined, communicated to you, and adhered to throughout the process.
- We conduct weekly face-to-face owner meetings.
- From plans, specifications, contracts, to schedules, everything we do is in writing.
Complete Risk Management
- Your family, your home, our workers and employees are all covered by our
general liability, worker’s comp, builders risk and auto liability insurance policies.
- All contracts are lump-sum; you know the exact scope and cost of your project.
- We guarantee you will never have a lien on your property.
- We are full-service from concept to completion. All we need are your ideas.
- Your home will stay clean and finish cleaner that when we started.
- We hire only the finest craftsmen to work in your home.
- We are proud of our work, and stand behind it with our lifetime warranty on all workmanship and materials.
- At Blackline, we have the experience and knowledge to make your project a success.