This single-story, 1,500 square foot, Tudor home was too small for the clients, their child and dog. The existing kitchen and master suite were very closed off and did not allow a good flow through the space.
The renovation called for the removal of two thirds of the old roof, as well as adding an upstairs playroom, laundry room, two bedrooms, a Jack and Jill bath and a small, decked attic storage space. The rest of the existing downstairs was completely remodeled, including this classic Tudor kitchen.
The Blackline Difference
- Blackline Renovations is a team of professionals dedicated to providing the finest remodeling experience to our select clientele.
- Your project will be assigned a full-time project manager and project administrator to keep everything running smoothly.
- We ensure the design, schedule, and cost are clearly defined, communicated to you, and adhered to throughout the process.
- We conduct weekly face-to-face owner meetings.
- From plans, specifications, contracts, to schedules, everything we do is in writing.
Complete Risk Management
- Your family, your home, our workers and employees are all covered by our
general liability, worker’s comp, builders risk and auto liability insurance policies.
- All contracts are lump-sum; you know the exact scope and cost of your project.
- We guarantee you will never have a lien on your property.
- We are full-service from concept to completion. All we need are your ideas.
- Your home will stay clean and finish cleaner that when we started.
- We hire only the finest craftsmen to work in your home.
- We are proud of our work, and stand behind it with our lifetime warranty on all workmanship and materials.
- At Blackline, we have the experience and knowledge to make your project a success.